Commercial Support Internship at General Electric (Paid Internship in Hungary)
General Electric is currently looking for interns for the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) team who can support the team in their daily tasks. During the internship, they aim to involve you into CIT related activities and provide a broad picture of the international tax accounting, local tax rules, regulations and standards.
GE’s power generation business has the largest delivered fleet of gas turbines in the world with more than 7,400 turbines operating in 112 countries, and a manufacturing footprint in the Americas, Europe, and Asia to serve its global customers. The portfolio includes gas turbines, gas engines, steam turbines, generators, HRSGs, controls and more.
• Prepare & analyze CIT account reconciliations
• Partner with local tax advisors across Europe and work with cross-functional teams
• Learn how the tax audit is running at a big, matrix organization
• Deliver reporting and administration activities in complex ERP systems
• Support experienced tax team members in their tax accounting and tax compliance tasks
What do they offer?
• Enjoy the advantages of flexible working schedule easily match your university timetable with the work. To make it simpler, we can provide you home office as well!
• From the first day on, we provide for you complex training package, focusing not only on the professional part but also on developing your soft skills.
• Make the best from this internship and join international projects and learn from excellent professionals!
• If you found your passion in taxation, you shouldn’t be a worry once your internship is over.
• We happily welcome You as a professional full-time employee in the team!
• Be part of a great community, find new friends while joining our special events: HealthAhead Week, Development and Awareness Week, Automation Week and so on and so forth!
• Ongoing studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar BA/MA
• Availability for min. 24 hours per week
• Excel knowledge
• Good command of English
• Advantage: Knowledge of basic accounting principles