Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Winter Internship 2020
Applications Open from 15th October to 14th November 2020
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then we have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
FAOU believes that open and free education is a right for everyone, and that's why they have created various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without preconditions or entrance exams. It’s a university which gives you higher education for free and with convenient self-paced study options worldwide regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background.
Since almost all the UN and development entities consider education a crucial driver of development, they envision an abundant, developed world in which individuals can easily access higher education. They are confident that with their tireless, diligent work, and the support of inspired others towards the Sustainable Development Goal they can promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone.
• No program fees.
• Flexible work timing (Between 6 to 8 hours a week).
• Remotely Training during the program.
• Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
• Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
• International work environment with various social programs activities.
• Proficiency in English language.
• Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
• Access to internet at least twice a week.
• Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
• Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effectively
working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online, before 14th November 2020 (UTC Time Midnight).
For more info or questions please contact us at: email@example.com