GAO Tec Inc Virtual Internship Opportunity
GAO Tec Inc. is a North American world's company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, are leading suppliers of advanced electronics, network and RFID products for engineers in the world.
GAO group has spread its influence in over 50 countries all over the world through RFID. For over 20 years they have been bringing quality and innovation in the field of technology.
Job Type: Unpaid Internship or CO-OP Job Experience: 0 - 5 year Duration: from 3 to 6 months Location: Remote (work from anywhere)
Internship vacancies following positions :
-Digital marketing -Human Resources -Tech or engineering sales -Writing/journalism -Virtual assistant -Chinese speaking -Graphical/Video Editor Virtual Internship -Graphical/Video Designer Virtual Internship
• You are currently a student or graduate in engineering, computers, software, science, or any related tech field;
• You are willing to learn, to work hard, and be committed to the job;
• You can dedicate at least 20 hours per week for at least 2 months (maximum 6 months);
• You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing.
Benefits of this internship include
• Gaining real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high tech company;
• Attaining real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit;
• Receiving 3 certificates based on your performance;
• The internship is short and convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
USA, UK, Canada, and Europe, Australia & New Zealand residents only
Interested candidates drop your CV by mentioning your subject at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Feel free to ask any question)
GAO Tek Inc.
Suite A31 Manhattan,
New York, N.Y. , 10001. USA