Yamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) Piano Scholarship Program 2020-21.
Application period: 15.SEP.2020 - 30.NOV.2020
9 students will receive a one-time scholarship of 1,000 USD.
Yamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) is one of the subsidiaries of Yamaha Corporation, in charge of GCC, Middle East, CIS, West Asia and Africa regions. As well as supplying musical instruments and audio products, we engage in proving a chance to learn music in the responsible areas and attempt to contribute to respective societies. Our Scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to students who are pursuing full-time diploma/degree courses in music institutions.
- Age: Applicants must be born between 1 January 1999 and 31 December 2004
- Countries: List of the countries
(Middle East - Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen and others; Africa - Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe; CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
- Applicants must be students of music university, conservatory, college or any other music institution.
- Applicants need to register their details below and send newly recorded videos of two pieces played on an acoustic piano to Yamaha Distributor in his/her country within a period from 15th of September till 30th of November 2020
- Piece #1: You should contact Yamaha distributor for the information
- Piece #2: Free choice piece
- Duration of both pieces should not exceed 20 minutes