A meaningful career and sustained well-being for every person, anywhere in the world. Employers face a range of problems in entry-level jobs—difficulty finding skilled talent, lackluster on-the-job performance, and high turnover in important roles.
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- Be 18-35 years old
- Living in the Greater Accra area
- A degree from a university, college, technical training or vocational institute.
- Language Proficiency: B2 level proficiency in English language
- Available for at least 8 hours a day for online learning
- Open to working day and night shifts.
Seats are limited so the earlier you apply the higher your chances of being selected! Applications close on January 2nd, 2024.