Global Youth Conference: Harnessing Data and Technology for SDGs
As the globe confronts intricate dilemmas, such as climate change, economic disparity, and health crises, the need to integrate technology and data into our solutions is more pressing than ever. The conference aims to:
- Illuminate the role of technology and data in addressing global challenges.
- Facilitate discourse among emerging leaders on best practices, innovations, and potential pitfalls.
- Establish collaboration networks for future projects and initiatives related to SDGs.
- Panel Discussions: Featuring experts in data science, technology, sustainable development, and public policy.
- Workshops: Hands-on sessions where participants can acquire skills related to data analytics, technology deployment for sustainability, and more.
- Networking Sessions: Opportunities for attendees to connect, collaborate, and conceive future projects.
- Showcase of Innovations: A space for start-ups, tech firms, and researchers to display their latest tools and solutions aiding SDGs.
- Keynote Addresses: Speeches by influential figures in sustainability, technology, and global development.
- The Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Sustainability.
- Big Data: Driving Policy Changes for Global Challenges.
- Technological Solutions for Climate Resilience.
- The Role of Digital Literacy in Achieving SDGs.
- Networking Opportunities: Opportunities to connect with like-minded peers, experienced leaders, and influential personalities in various fields from around the world.
- Skill Development: Encourage young leaders to develop and refine skills, such as leadership, project management, public speaking, diplomacy, and intercultural communication.
- Global Exposure: Have the chance to gain exposure to diverse cultures, ideologies, and approaches to problem-solving.
- Career Advancement: Boost your CV, making you stand out in job applications and potentially paving the way for unique career opportunities.
- Cultural Intelligence: Exposure to cultural understanding and appreciation, is a valuable attribute in today’s globalized world.
- Young professionals working at NGOs think tank organizations, academia, civil society, companies, consultancy, or government sectors.
- Entrepreneurs or non-profit entrepreneurs
- Young Professionals working in the field of technology and data
- Young Professionals and Students interested in sustainable development studies
- Age 18-35
Eligible Regions: Open for All
You can register on the link given below. The registration form asks for personal information, motivation for attending the conference, and what you can contribute. After registration, the selected participants will informed via email.