What we are looking for:
Diversity among UPG Sustainability Leaders:
– people who are passionate in a specific area (e.g. jobs or education or oceans), there is no need to be passionate in all areas.
– people who have already taken action related to sustainability AND people who have NEVER taken action
– people from all world regions
– people aged 18 to 35 between 1 March and 31 July 2024
– people of different levels of education
– people who have a strong motivation to be UPG Sustainability Leaders
– people who are willing and able to take action on sustainability
– people who believe in UPG’s mission to empower people to make the world a better place through positive action.
The evaluation is done by reviewing the following four sections of your application:
A. Profile – who are you? This helps us to strive for diversity.
B. Motivation – why do you want to be a UPG Sustainability Leader?
C. Capability – how capable are you to do what you want to do?
D. Potential for Impact – what is the potential of your early ideas?
As part of this application it is strongly recommended that you submit a short video (maximum 2 minutes) to answer any of the questions from any section above or to tell us more about yourself. Among other things, the video helps us evaluate your English language skills. You may submit that video by including a link to the video in the application now (there is a section in the application for this). Or you may complete the application first and mention that you will do the video later. And then submit a link to your video here: https://upglive.org/sharecontent-upgs. For your video to be considered it must be submitted by the deadline.