The program accords with the cooperation and exchange agreements or consensus reached by the Chinese government and the governments and institutions of other nations. An applicant shall file an application with the dispatching department of their home country.
Application Materials (* is required)
1. CSC application form (For CSC applicants only).
2. The Photocopy of the Passport’s photo page (if you are in China or have a Chinese Visa, then please also provide the Chinese visa page).
4. The Certified/Notarized Copy of Academic Transcripts (undergraduate level and above, if any, in Chinese or English)
5. Curriculum Vitae.
What does the FULL scholarship cover?
① Tuition fees;
② Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 /month;
Doctoral students: CNY 3,500/month;
④ Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800/person/year.
1. be non-Chinese citizens and in good health both mentally and physically, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology;
2. be an academically excellent holder of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35;
3. be an academically excellent holder of a master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40;
4. hold an HSK certificate (minimum of level 5) for Chinese-taught programs; have a minimum score of 85 in TOEFL or 6.0 overall band in IELTS for English-taught programs (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificates recognized by BIT;
5. have at least 1-year related working or internship experience for an MBA program This text was recognized by the built-in Ocrad engine. A better transcription may be attained by right-clicking on the selection and changing the OCR engine to “Tesseract” (under the “Language” menu). This message can be removed in the future by unchecking “OCR Disclaimer” (under the Options menu). More info
October 15, 2023 to February 15, 2024 (For scholarship applicants, first round, recommended)
February 16, 2024 to April 15th, 2024 (For scholarship applicants, second round)
October 15th. 2023 to June 15th. 2024(For self-funded applicants)
Chinese Government Scholarship applicants need to first register at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and upload the required documents. (BIT’s Agency No.:10007; Type: B)