The Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain their first research experience in an area of their choice. The fellowship provided by the Computer Science Department of ETH takes place during two summer months and is open to all Students Worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
1 November – 15 December at 13:00 (Central European Time.
Duration of the program:
The programme will take place from 1 July – 31 August, 2024
- If you are 1.5 years away from completing your Bachelor’s degree at the time of applying, you are eligible to apply, as the fellowship considers your graduation in the year following the fellowship.
- If you will receive your Bachelor’s degree before the fellowship’s start and plan to enroll in a master’s program immediately, you are not eligible to apply because your graduation date is not in the year following the fellowship.
- 3. You do not need to be a citizen of a specific country to be eligible for this program; it is open to students of all nationalities.
- Stipend. Fellows at ETH Zurich will receive a monthly allowance of about CHF 1.750 to cover housing and living expenses. Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the programme.
- Accommodation. Affordable housing during the research stay will be organised, once a candidate is accepted into the programme.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply