This seventh Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications is intended to welcome at least 40 early career researchers wishing to carry out their research in France. The program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by Campus France. France, as a major player in the fight against climate change and guarantor of the spirit of the Paris Agreement, is launching a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program geared towards strengthening scientific contributions to climate change issues raised by the COPs.
Individuals fitting the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Applicants who do NOT hold French citizenship
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years (must have passed their thesis defense between January 2019 and January 2024)
- Foreign researchers who have not resided in France between October 9th, 2023 and January 9th, 2024 (more than 90 days).
- No nationality restrictions (except France).
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max)
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma)
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max)
- Letter of support from the French host institution
- Letters of recommendation (3 max)
- Passport or proof of ID
Five broad research themes are eligible:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability
- Energy transition
- Societal challenges of environmental issues
- Human, animal and ecosystem health as part of a “One Health” approach.
For more information, visit the dedicated page.
VISIT MAIN SITE FOR MORE INFO
Applications should be submitted via the following link: