We support partnerships between universities or universities of applied sciences and arts, in Flanders and in the South, looking for innovative responses to global and local challenges. We stimulate cooperative projects between professors, researchers and lecturers and award grants to students and professionals in Flanders and the South. Finally, we help to reinforce higher education in the South and the development-relevant internationalization of higher education in Flanders.
- Nationality and country of residence: Candidates must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and must be a resident of one of these countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application. Check our list of countries eligible for scholarships.
- Age: Candidates cannot be older than 35 on January 1 of the year of intake for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Professional background and experience: Preference will be given to candidates employed in higher education, government or civil society, or those targeting a career in one of these sectors. Candidates employed in the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship application per year. Candidates cannot receive any other scholarship or grant to participate in this study program or another program simultaneously.
How can I apply?
- Confirm your eligibility based on all given criteria.
- Take a look at the selected Master’s programs (15).
- Learn more about the Master’s programs on their respective websites
- If you are interested in a specific program, go to the website of the university organizing this and follow the instructions.
- On the university website, apply for admission to the program as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the program, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master’s program per year.
The 2024-2025 call is open from 12 October 2023 until 1 February 2024.